Are your a Home First Time Buyer? Are you thinking of applying down payment assistance to your next home purchase? If so, I want to share with you on how everyday people are applying down payment assistance to get rid of their down payment and even covering most of their closing cost as well.
Home First Time Buyer
Imagine getting into your home and not having to come up with the 3 percent or 3.5 percent towards your down payment... If you live in California there are so many great deals available for you and you can be a homeowner in the next 30 to 60 days. Do you live in Sacramento California or the surrounding area? If the answer is yes, I would love to connect with you and show you how we are changing lives with our down payment assistance programs.
First Time Home Buyer FAQ
- Are there more than CalHFA Loan Programs?
- Yes there are more than CalHFA loan programs. Get with Jason Whigham your Down Payment Assistance Specialist. 1-916-413-3967
- Do you have to be a first time home buyer to get access to down payment assistance in California?
- With the Open Doors GSFA Down Payment Assistance Program allows non First Time Home Buyers to access Down Payment Assistance for their next home purchase.
- How Do Find Down Payment Assistance Program For California 2020?
- Visit My-DownPaymentAssistance.com and then connect with Jason Whigham your neighborhood down payment assistance and first time home buyer specialist.