First Time Home Buyer In California
Worried about finances as a first time home buyer in CA? Look no further, here’s what you need to know.
California 2021 New conforming loan limits for high-cost areas, including Sacramento CA and Orange county, will rise to $822,375 starting Jan. 1, a 7.4% increase over 2020's limit of $765,600
- Buying your first home is a special time, whether you’ve decided to settle down, buy a dog, and do the crossword every night or are just looking for some new energy it’s all in all an exciting experience.
- In California alone last year over 437,600 homes were sold, are you ready to add an extra digit to that already scarily large statistic? If so, we specialize in California first time home buyer programs including down payment assistance and so much more.
- So, strap in tight and hold on for the ride – here’s everything you need to know about being a CA first time home buyer.
Renting vs. buying
- While buying a house will require a down payment, renting usually requires a deposit along with other maintenance and access fees. As a first home buyer in CA, buying or even deciding to rent your very first home can be a stressful experience.
- It’s not easy choosing where to live, especially when investing large sums of money in the form of a down payment alongside a loan or mortgage to pay off the house for the following years. That’s why we’re here.
- Our team at the home loan office specializes in down payment assistance while also providing you with preferred realtors for first-time buyers and even renters in the California area. First, however, let’s clear up what we mean by a down payment.
What is a down payment?
Before we get into the main chunk of what we do and how we do it, let’s first clear up what we mean by a down payment.
Definition of a Down Payment - A down payment is a payment that is made upfront for an expensive product or service such as a car or house. The down payment made represents a percentage of the full purchase price – putting into place the remaining finances.
( This is done with a licensed Realtor In California )
But, although this is rare it’s certainly something to be wary of: in some cases when deals fall through due to the purchaser this down payment can be lost – even more reason to go with a team of professionals to get the job done and to get that job done right.
That’s where we come in at Team Whigham.
First Time Home Buyer In California - Down Payment Assistance In California
- As a first time buyer in CA or even seasonal buyer, our job is to support you through the entire process of purchasing a new home. This includes down payment assistance, the use of our survey (we’ll get to this in a second), and the utmost support from our team of realtors.
- What if we told you we had a one-stop solution for CA first time home buyers? Our California first home buyer programs are designed to take you through the entire process – from figuring out your down payment, receiving a loan to cover your down payment, and calculating your overall mortgage. Exciting, right? Right.
- First, let’s take a look at that survey.
Down Payment Assistance In California Survey
- Available on our Down Payment Assistance In CA website, our survey will take you through a range of different questions including your max down payment, home purchase price, your estimated credit score, and your home location (alongside a few others!).
- This survey is designed to give you and us an idea of your current financial situation when it comes to being a first time home buyer in CA. Filling out the survey will allow you to figure out your budget when it comes to buying your first home, while also allowing you to assess your current financial situation.
- To access our Down Payment Assistance in CA survey, please click here.
- Once you’ve filled out the survey you will receive the lowest down payment possible – helping your mind rest at ease.
- From here, we are able to set you up with a California first time home buyer program – if that’s something you’re interested in? This program allows you to choose a loan program, repayment terms, interest rate, and monthly mortgage payment to best suit you and your household.
- If you don’t yet have a realtor we can also provide that too. Our team of professional realtors are readily available to take you through the entire process, all the way up to the exciting day of stepping foot in your new home.
- Once you’ve selected the home buyer program for you, you simply submit an application and this will be reviewed for approval. Simple as that.
Down Payment Assistance In California -Home Purchase Calculator
- However, as well as our fantastic survey tool we also have a purchase and refinance calculator available on our website.
- You can access this by clicking here.
- This calculator allows you to enter your home price, duration, interest rate (which we provide), and finally your down payment which you will have just figured out through using our survey tool.
- Using this calculator will provide you with a rough mortgage estimate, allowing you to see whether or not this is the best option for you and more importantly if you’re ready to be a first-time buyer in CA.
Down Payment Assistance In California
The bottom line...
- CA first time home buyer? No problem! We provide California first time home buyer programs to suit your needs, from our online survey and calculator to California down payment assistance we will guide you through the entire process of purchasing your very own and first home.
- If you’d like to contact Jason and the team you can fill out our Down Payment Assistance application here and after you apply Jason Whigham will get back to you. Alternatively, you can email at email@example.com, ring right now direct at (800) 807-5022 or find other contact methods on our website.
- So, whether you’re in need of California down payment assistance or are just looking for advice on purchasing your very first home we’re here to support you every step of the way.
- MY-Down Payment Assistance looks forward to hopefully seeing you soon!
- My-Down Payment Assistance specialists would advise and guide you through the best home buyer’s loan to obtain.
- Down Payment Assistance in California - First Time Home Buyer Programs California 2021 is bridging the gap to homeownership in California.
- How Do I Get in Touch with My-Down Payment Assistance
- If you’d like to reach out to My-Down Payment Assistance to discuss available options for you. Use the contact below.
Address: 2220 Douglas Blvd #250, Roseville, CA 95661
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: (800) 807-5022
Find Down Payment Assistance in California Programs
- Open Doors GSFA
- CalHFA CalPLUS Conventional First Mortgage Loan Program with ZIP (HFA Preferred)
- CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program – Conventional
- CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program – FHA
- Golden State Finance Authority (GSFA) Platinum Down Payment Assistance Program
- NeighborhoodLIFT Program – Sacramento – FHA
Down Payment Assistance In California - CA Areas Serviced
Review News Article: California First Time Home Buyer Programs For 2021
My-Down Payment Assistance service all of Northern California and Southern California! Some areas included are: Sacramento | Natomas | Rosemont | Galt | New Castle | La Riviera | Rancho Cordova | Cameron Park | Fabulous Forties | Florin | Foothill Farms | Orangevale | Rio Linda | Elverta | Citrus Heights | Folsom | El Dorado Hills | Carmichael | Roseville | Lincoln | Loomis | Granite Bay | West Roseville | Sun City Lincoln | Sun City Roseville | Auburn | Penryn | Gold River | Land Park | East Sacramento | Elk Grove| Pocket Area | Davis | Woodland | Antelope | North Highlands and many more in the Northern California area. First Time Home Buyer In California Call Toll Free Number 800-807-5022.